Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blowpop N2 Skin Series Preview #1 - Maya

Maya Teaser3 -1024


So in the days leading up to the June 23 release of the blowpop N2 skin series, I'd like to share a closer look at each of the 4 launch skins individually.

First up is Maya, my personal favorite and I believe my best work so far. I have for a long time wanted to do a dedicated darker skin, rather than just tint a light skin dark, and I've finally gotten to it. Working directly in the darker tones allowed much more subtlety in the shading which would have been difficult if I had tried to represent a full range of tones. It also makes it easier to create makeups that compliment the skin color.

Maya - Makeup Grid
Maya launch makeups


Maya Pre-release_001
*Members of the Blowpop Update Group got to see a special sneak preview of Maya the other day.


So mark your calendars for the Blowpop N2 Skin Series Launch on June 23, and watch this space for more previews in the days ahead.

And don't forget, the Blowpop Super Skin Sale is still going on through June 21



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretties! Looking forward to your new stuffs! Lizzie is a big fan of Elizabeth