Friday, August 15, 2008

Flickr Contest Reminder



www.flickr.com








items in Blowpop Army tagged with blowpopaugustcontestSee more in the Blowpop Army pool tagged with blowpopaugustcontest






I hope this flickr badge thingie works. Just wanted to post some random pics from the Blowpop Flickr contest and remind anyone who's interested that the deadline is this coming Wednesday, August 20 at 9pm SL.I also wanted to remind everyone that in order to be counted, photos must be tagged with "blowpopaugustcontest". Otherwise i won't know if theyre in the contest or not. Full rules here

One thing I know, I'm gonna have a hell of a time choosing winners. I'm totally floored by the entries already. I'm gonna stop looking til its all done.

(btw, the pics are totally random Flickr Badge thingie. They change with every refresh)

No comments: