Sunday, August 31, 2008

BLowpop Army Flickr Photo Contest Results

Ok, so its taken a bit longer to pick the winners from the Flickr Photo Contest than I had anticipated. There were just so many images that I loved, but i could only pick 5.

So, without further ado, here are the results:

First Prize:
your doll.
"your doll." by Miabella Foxley


Runners-up, in no particular order:

Just Peachy
"Just Peachy" by Torrid Midnight

"Blowpop II"
"Blowpop II" by Valena Glushenko

JungleChoi1
"JungleChoi1" by Choi Zhangsun

Hush
"Hush" by Mochi Milena

(I'm still behind on remodeling my shop, because my simple remodeling plan got alot more ambitious, so I won't be ready to display these for a few days or so, but I'll have some great wallspace for them.)

I want to thank everyone who entered photos in the contest. There really was such an amazing amount of creativity, and it is just so exciting for me to see all the different ways that folks wear thier Blowpops. It really is amazing. I just make flat skins, but you all make them come alive, and that's what really makes doing this so much fun.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hello, I really love the entrants and winners you picked. Your work is very nice, I'd love to chat... my email simon a|t frenzoo dot com or SL Sime String