Sunday, March 2, 2008

MELLIE3 SPOTTED AT FUZZY! SASQUATCH STILL AT LARGE!

Mellie3 Spotted at Fuzzy!

Remember when I said the new Mellie3 skins would be available exclusively at Skinfair for a couple of weeks? Well, what I meant to say was a couple of days, hehe.

To make it easier for everybody to see the new Mellie3s, I've put them into the mainstore location at LAME on Fuzzy. I'll be putting them into the Talisman store too as soon as I can remodel a bit. The Clearance skins are still available at both locations, and the Mellie3s are also still available at Skinfair, so be sure to check them out there too.

3 comments:

Portia Rossini said...

Ahhh I love them. Once I get the money, I'll probably upgrade to the Mellie3 and blog about it wahahaha

Hiya Annyka!

-P <3

Tigerlily Koi said...

I really love the Mellie3's. I especially love the naked one, it's such a pretty, fres look.

So, tagging ya. ;)

Annyka Bekkers said...

oh good lord! Not another meme!!

*shakes fist at Lily!*