Thursday, February 21, 2008

Clearance, Clarence! Mellie2 Skin Sale Starting Saturday!

I need to make room for Mellie3, so beginning Saturday, February 23, and continuing through the month of March, all Mellie2 (except for Natural Beauties) skins will be on sale for 50% off! After this, they will be gone for good. The sale will be happening at both the LAME and Talisman locations.

During this time, I will be rolling out the Mellie3 skins at Skinfair, where they will be available exclusively until April 1, when I take down Mellie2 and put the Mellie3s up in my shops.

In the meantime, here's another Mellie3 teaser. I'm totally happy with how these have come out. This pic is a totally in-world shot in Windlight using a slightly modified version of Caliah Lyon's settings and some added lights. I only used Photoshop to crop it and add the type.

Mellie3 teaser ad #2

No comments: