Saturday, April 26, 2008

New Packaging, New Pricing, New Products

Some changes in Skin Packaging and Pricing at Blowpop.

Remember the skin survey I did a few weeks ago? Well, in case you were wondering what that was all about, I'll let you in on it. It was striking me that 8 skin variations per package was just a little bit much. I had to find a way to cut them back, but i wanted to be sure i was still making my customers happy. So I ran the survey to find out just which variations people really cared about. I got over 1000 responses, and its taken a bit of time to tabulate the results, but I finally got through enough to draw some solid conclusions.The results showed that people really care about things like eyebrows matching and freckles/no freckles, but not so much on the pubic hair. And of those who do care, bare/brazilian wax style is the hands-down favorite.

So from now on, all Mellie3 skin packages will come in just the bare pubic style. They will still have black and brunette eyebrows, and freckled/non-freckled versions for a total of 4 skins per package. For those who still prefer pubic hair, they also come packaged with a brown and brunette bush on the underwear layer.

The new price for all this is L$950 per makeup pack, with Fatpacks of 4 makeups for L$2850.

In addition, the Simply Nekkid no-makeup base style is now FREE! w00t!

And that's not all, I've got new makups too! Because I have been getting lots of requests for more smoky eye makeups, I've released Black Mamba #1 - 4, a series of supersmoky, supersexy styles in 4 luscious lip colors. Available in all skintones.

Mellie3 Makeups__0047_Honey [black mamba]

So, that's it for now, me luvvies! Stay tuned for more!

Ciao,
Annyka

4 comments:

Unknown said...

A good result, I think. :)

Especially if having less skins to do for each makeup will mean more nice-looking releases. ;) The Black Mamba set does very luscious indeed. :)

Btw, I popped over to grab the demos, and noticed that the Black Mamba demos & fatpacks read 'set 3' instead of 'set 4'. :)

Freyja Nemeth

Ana said...

Black Mamba is lovely! Got to have it :) Good work Annyka!

Nora Wayne said...

they are all AMAZING!!!!

Annyka Bekkers said...

aaw, thank you :) And I have bunches of new makeups in the works, so now I should be able to get them out faster.

Linda, thanks for catching that naming flub! I checked and rechecked them, but I still made some mistakes.