Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blowpop! Special Group Offer on Mellie Natural Beauty Skin



where-the-magic-happens
Originally uploaded by Annyka B
So I guess i've taken enough time off to recover from the Blowpop launch. I'm absolutely thrilled with the response that Mellie has gotten so far. But no more resting on me laurels, its time to get back to work in the top secret Blowpop Labs on new makeups and looks for Mellie.

In the meantime, here's Mellie Natural Beauty. Because sometimes a girl just doesnt want to have to put on any makeup. I'm offering Mellie Natural Beauty at the fantastically low introductory price of L$499 per skin so that everybody can afford to get into a Mellie.

But wait, there's more! Because of the deep and meaningful love I feel for my peeps in the Blowpop Update Group, I'm offering Mellie Natural Beauty to groupmembers for only L$49! Yes, L$49! what's that you say? Not a member of the Blowpop Update Group yet? Well join in and share the love! Be the first to know about all of the exciting new Blowpop releases and special offers. And best of all, its free!

This offer is only available for a limited time, so get on down to Blowpop and get yourself a Mellie today!

No comments: